About this Position
Professional Analysis, Inc. (PAI) is seeking a Program Manager to support the Navy Expeditionary Programs Office (NEPO). This high visibility position is at the Washington Navy Yard. NEPO provides the Systems Command (SYSCOM) and Table of Allowance (TOA) management, acquisition and product life cycle support per the SECNAVINST 5400.15C, supporting the Naval Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC), Naval Beach Groups (NBG) and other Navy expeditionary forces. The Heavy Construction Program consists of a family of systems intended to accomplish large scale horizontal and vertical construction projects to include, but not limited to roads, berms, expeditionary airfields and medical facilities, tent camps, pile driving, heavy lift and weight handling.
Overview of Responsibilities / Duties:
• Support development of program plans, system acquisition documents, cost estimates, execution documents, capability documents, and policy development;
• Support life cycle management of expeditionary equipment and the creation and maintenance of buy plans, spend plans, maintenance plans, requirements documents, and communication plans;
• Prepare and participate in briefings in support of Budget Reviews and Program Management Reviews;
• Create, maintain, and assess Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for NEPO Product Groups;
• Participate in, coordinate, and contribute to Integrated Product Teams (IPTs);
• Evaluate capabilities and improvements for fielded equipment
• Identify, analyze, assess, and recommend mitigation strategies for NEPO Risk Management policy
• Provide requirements traceability of material solutions from requirements documents;
• Analyze, develop, and perform Ownership Cost Analysis for TOA;
• Identify, analyze, assess, and recommend mitigation strategies for TOA Development;
• Collect, analyze, and report technical data for project tasks.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Shall possess four (4) years experience supporting a DoD Program Office and working within the Defense Acquisition System and DoD 5000 series guidance and regulations;
• Shall have the ability to obtain and maintain a U. S. DoD Security Clearance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a management, business, engineering, or logistics field
• Past Navy or Marine Corp (amphibious); Seabee (e.g. with the Naval Construction Force or Amphibious Construction Battalions) experience extremely useful
• Previous experience as an equipment operator extremely useful.
Some travel is required.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]