About this Position
Professional Analysis, Inc. (PAI) is seeking a Senior Plant Property & Equipment Analyst to provide program support to the Material and Asset Management (MAM) Division, Naval Surface Warfare Center Carderock Division (NSWCCD) in West Bethesda, Maryland, which consists of three branches: Fleet Logistics Center Norfolk (FLCN) Liaison and Supply Support / Operating Materials & Supplies (OM&S) Branch; Purchase Requisition (PR) Branch; and Plant Property & Equipment (PP&E) / Asset Management (AM) Branch.
• Responsible for developing, training, and executing the policies, guidance, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to the management of PP&E/AM
• Interface between the Technical Departments, the Comptroller’s Office, and the Capital Investment Program Manager to ensure that all PP&E is acquired, captured, documented, bar coded, and processed, including proper disposition in accordance with NSWCCD, Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), NAVY, and Department of Defense (DoD) regulations.
Minimum Requirements for Education and Experience:
• Shall possess Bachelor’s of Science or Arts Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or related field from an accredited college or university
• In lieu of the education requirement, individuals should have an additional five (5) years+ of prior military, Department of Defense or related business experience related in Plant Property & Equipment / Asset Management beyond the experience requirement
• Demonstrated experience with NAVY Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP)
• Shall possess ability to obtain and maintain an active Secret clearance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Possess ten (10) years+ experience in a management capacity with responsibilities for property/asset accountability, information of property value, equipment utilization, accounting depreciation data, serial number tracking, and property management
• Possess relevant experience in a management capacity with responsibilities for managing or leading a team in producing quality deliverables is preferred
• Possess working knowledge of Plant Property &Equipment / Asset Management policies and regulations including FMR, FAR, and DoD Instruction5000.64
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
• Possess strong analytical, business writing, and communication skills
Up to 20% Travel may be required.
Benefits include Paid Vacation, 8 Paid Holidays, Health & Dental coverage, Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance, Flexible Spending Account, Long Term Disability, 401(k) plan with company matching, and Commuter Benefits.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]