About this Position
Professional Analysis, Inc. (PAI) is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Analyst to provide program support to the Material and Asset Management (MAM) Division, Naval Surface Warfare Center Carderock Division (NSWCCD) in West Bethesda, Maryland, which consists of three branches: Fleet Logistics Center Norfolk (FLCN) Liaison and Supply Support / Operating Materials & Supplies (OM&S) Branch; Purchase Requisition (PR) Branch; and Plant Property & Equipment (PP&E) / Asset Management (AM) Branch.
As part of its mission, the MAM Division performs oversight of policy and compliance in the areas of OM&S, PP&E/AM, and PRs. The MAM Division also is responsible for all OM&S, PP&E/AM, and PR Creation management functions including policy development, financial and physical accountability, training, performance monitoring, and process improvements. The Senior Supply Chain Analyst is responsible and accountable for the appropriate and effective management of all material in such a way as to ensure total accountability of all material by enforcing the execution of sound material management practices. The ideal candidate is seeking an opportunity as a member of a dynamic team, while utilizing their inventory and warehouse knowledge.
• Providing MAM support to the all Carderock Naval Surface Warfare Centers (NSWCCD)
• Provide Supply Chain Support, Knowledge Transfer, Process Improvement and Implementation, Disposition, Compliance, Warehouse Support, Help Desk Support, and Inventory Support services needed to efficiently and effectively support the Material & Asset Management Divisions’ PP&E/AM, OM&S, FLCN Liaison, and PR Creation programs
• Supply Chain programmatic support including program review and adjudication; audits; assisting with process change procedures including the implementation of new policies; disposition of materials; maintaining audit compliance in accordance with Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) and addressing audit deficiencies; material technical screening, preparation, and the execution of OM&S inventory transactions and movements
• Administering policies, regulations, and directives pertaining to Operating Materials and Supply
• Leading, motivating and developing a staff of organizational personnel
• Updating and maintaining MAM data in Excel for the Navy-ERP master file.
Minimum Requirements for Education and Experience:
• Shall possess Bachelor’s of Science or Arts Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or related field from an accredited college or university
• Shall possess three (3) years+ of experience with NAVY and NAVY Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) solutions and ten (10) years+ of experience with managing Department of Defense Logistics including Sponsor Owned Material (SOM) or OM&S
• Shall possess relevant experience in a management capacity with responsibilities for material accountability, major projector program level management of contractors/subordinates, and performance of physical inventories of PP&E/AM or OM&S
• In lieu of the education requirement, individuals should have an additional five (5) years+ of prior military, Department of Defense or related business experience in Inventory Management, Logistics, or Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management
• Shall possess ability to obtain and maintain an active Secret clearance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Possess working knowledge of DoD FMR Volume 4, Chapter 4, DoN Federal Financial Management Improvement Act (FFMIA) Statement of Assurance
• Demonstrated familiarity with SECNAV INSTRUCTION 4440.33
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
• Possess strong analytical, business writing, and communication skills
Up to 20% Travel may be required.
Benefits include Paid Vacation, 8 Paid Holidays, Health & Dental coverage, Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance, Flexible Spending Account, Long Term Disability, 401(k) plan with company matching, and Commuter Benefits.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]